Webcast & Libre feedback

This is a secure and safe place for people to bitch, moan, argue, or rejoice (yes, really) about having Type 1 Diabetes. If something has inspired you or enraged you, here's your opportunity to let everyone know.

Webcast & Libre feedback

Postby Mel » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:29 pm

Abbott* are sponsoring a bloggers conference on Monday & Tuesday in Melbourne. I was wondering if any of you guys have feedback/questions/suggestions or anything related to this (or any other) Abbott product. They may well look in here from time to time but I'm happy to deliver feedback/ask questions etc and share the results.

Also there is a webcast with psychologist Lisa Robins on Monday 7 August (8-9pm EST) who will be discussing mental health and diabetes – specifically the social, emotional and psychological aspects of living with diabetes. A number of Aussie bloggers will be participating including yours truly. Register here to tune in and watch: https://dx2melbourne.corrivium.com/

*Abbott were great supporters of RC/T1dn, they sponsored the printing and distribution of our Starter Kit & offered other support back in the day. So I'm a fan of the way in which they engage with and support those of us with t1D.
twicediabetes.com
Mel

Return to MAIN FORUM - THE PLACE TO START