Tired - Mystery

This is a secure and safe place for people to bitch, moan, argue, or rejoice (yes, really) about having Type 1 Diabetes. If something has inspired you or enraged you, here's your opportunity to let everyone know.

Tired - Mystery

Postby Nicole » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:09 pm

i hate mysteries well actually i like mystery books but not when it comes to my health. For the past week and a half I've gone to bed every night between 8pm - 8.30pm and sleep through till about 1ish then wake up again when my husbands alarm goes at 4.15am (he starts work at 5am). Then at times i fall back to sleep but most of the time i'm just laying there with my eyes closed trying to relax before starting the day. Next week he is on holidays for a week so i don't need to set an alarm till at least 7am due to me not starting work till 8.30am and i don't need to take my son to care at 8am. At the moment i seem to be tired till 9ish then i'm right. I've had blood tests a fortnight ago in hospital due to my anxiety and the bloods were fine. I'm going back to doctors on the 11 July for a chronic management plan update. I'm hoping to be back to normal by then. Is there any teas or something which people can recommend to get me going in the morning?
Nicole
Nicole

Return to MAIN FORUM - THE PLACE TO START