Does anyone have an old Medtronic pump they no longer need??

This is a secure and safe place for people to bitch, moan, argue, or rejoice (yes, really) about having Type 1 Diabetes. If something has inspired you or enraged you, here's your opportunity to let everyone know.

Does anyone have an old Medtronic pump they no longer need??

Postby rjb » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:38 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for an old Medtronic pump, preferably model 523 but can be 522/722 or 523/723 or 524/724 (with firmware of 2.4A or earlier). I am looking into openaps/looped systems which require one of these old pumps - I'm type 1 and so is my 3 year old daughter, hoping that one of these systems might give us a better chance at managing her diabetes better. So, if any of you has one of these lying around at home as a third spare and don't need anymore,, I'd appreciate to hear from you!

Rachel :)
rjb

Re: Does anyone have an old Medtronic pump they no longer ne

Postby Christhelegend » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:41 am

Hi Rachel, I do indeed have one sitting at home that is now no longer needed! It's the 722 I think from memory.......
Whereabouts are you located? I can post it or if you're in the Melbourne Region perhaps I can get it to you a little quicker than Aus Post.

Chris
Christhelegend

Postby rjb » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:54 pm

Hi Chris,

Wow - you are a legend! :) Thanks so much - I am in Sydney. I will email the moderators and ask them to pass on my email to you, if that's ok?

Thanks again,
Rachel :)
rjb

Postby Christhelegend » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:55 am

rjb wrote: I will email the moderators and ask them to pass on my email to you, if that's ok?

No problems at all! Happy to help out....
Christhelegend

Return to MAIN FORUM - THE PLACE TO START